airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query
Date Sun, 01 Jun 2014 13:47:00 GMT
Thanks Gagan. We used have the TSimpleServer, but we switched to
TThreadPoolServer because we needed concurrent access to the server. Please
do feel free to analyze the usage more and provide more feedback and
suggestions based on your expertise in thrift. We'll greatly benefit if
there are architectural changes we can detect beforehand.

Thanks,
Saminda