airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Airavata 0.12 discussion
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2014 05:23:03 GMT
+1

This is aside from 0.12 release. I will send a summary mail on application
catalog functions available so far. It needs more work in stabilizing the
thrift models. But can we start making use of it in the php gateway to get
some feedback how good/bad it feels? While writing the samples I felt some
model designs could be annoying.