airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Implementing a API for user management in Airavata
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2014 14:15:10 GMT
There are generic set of other functions that might be useful as the php
ref. gateway as it extends, but most of them are also administrative
functions,

  - update/remove/activate/deactivate user
  - setup user groups
  - list users/groups
  - user/group permissions for actions/resources

User management is an area that pops up for mailing list discussion from
time to time but never gets proper attention for a lengthy one. I think it
is ok to start with the requirements at hand and apply it for the ref.
gateway. Since its going to be a proxy API, any changes suggested through
feedback should be easy to make.