airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Clarification about OutputUtils.java
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2014 13:52:51 GMT
output content has to be properly matched with output names, As far as I
can see your output name is output1 and output has to be like below

output1=whatever output you have (file path or string content or some
primitive type values

this approach is helpful when you have multiple output types dealing with
workflows.

--
System Analyst Programmer
PTI Lab