airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Supun Nakandala <supun.nakand...@gmail.com>
Subject [GSoC] Status Update
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 16:35:07 GMT
Hi All,

During the last week I drafted a basic user api description for Airavata
user management. You can find the thrift descriptor files at [1]. I have
also implemented the server side code and hosted in the same github
repository. I did not tried to come up with a complete list of user
management requirements but rather implemented the most frequently required
ones. As the requirements change I plan to modify the api iteratively. I
appreciate if you can provide feedback on the drafted user management api.

My next target is to implement a php client for this api and integrate it
with the PHP-Reference-Gateway

Thank you
Supun

[1] -