airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Supun Nakandala <supun.nakand...@gmail.com>
Subject Notion of user roles in the PHP Reference Gateway
Date Sun, 29 Jun 2014 18:19:55 GMT
Hi all,

I am in the process of incorporating the notion of roles to the PHP
Reference Gateway using the proxy user api that I am developing. WSO2 IS
enables the tenant admin (gateway admin) to create roles and assign users
to roles (many to many mapping). From the gateway side we can consume these
services and implement role based user functionality. The roles defined
will only be visible to that particular gateway(tenant).

I would like to know what type of role based functionality is required in
the context of the PHP Reference Gateway.

Thank you.
Supun