airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Gagan Juneja <gagandeepjun...@gmail.com>
Subject PHP-Reference-Gateway | Queries
Date Sun, 08 Jun 2014 17:04:49 GMT
Hi Team,
I was just exploring how are we creating clients in reference gateway
project. I have couple of observations which I would like to share and know
your inputs on that. I am not much familiar with PHP may be these
observations doesn't make sense in that context,
1. I found that in utilities.php where client connection is being created.
We don't have any exception handling code.
2. I did not find any where closing socket to server once operation is done
and on every operation we are creating new socket. Though I found at some
places code to close socket is commented. I samples project its there but
that too without exception handling.
3. Shouldn't we create any client pool sort of thing to limit the number of
sockets?

Regards,
Gagan