airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Nadeem Anjum <nadeem.cs....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Status Update
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 16:26:25 GMT
I have submitted a patch for the changes made to airavata codebase, which
can be seen in the related issue [1]

The base.php file of the GenApp codebase can be viewed at [2]. I wil submit
a patch for genapp codebase when I have added a configuration option which
enables one to or not to use airavata, and have automated registration of
modules.

Thanks,
Nadeem

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-1294