airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Nadeem Anjum <nadeem.cs....@gmail.com>
Subject [GSoC] Clarification about OutputUtils.java
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2014 12:39:10 GMT
Hello,

If have registered an application (a genapp module) on my local airavata
server. The experiment completes successfully but an exception is thrown
while retrieving the results.

ERROR org.apache.airavata.gfac.core.provider.GFacProviderException  - Error
in retrieving results
java.lang.Exception: Data for the output parameter 'output1' was not found
at
org.apache.airavata.gfac.core.utils.OutputUtils.parseStdout(OutputUtils.java:137)

The output is created as expected in the scratch working directory, in the
file alignApp2.stdout. I just need to retrieve the output as it is created.

I am not really sure on what parseStdout function in OutputUtils.java [1]
is attempting to do by Pattern Matching (which is causing this exception as
no match is found).

I will be grateful if someone can clarify this.

[1]:
https://github.com/apache/airavata/blob/c83330e98aecfd7d60865d69d1450faf759670d7/modules/gfac/gfac-core/src/main/java/org/apache/airavata/gfac/core/utils/OutputUtils.java#l87

Thanks,
Nadeem.