airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Nadeem Anjum <nadeem.cs....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Clarification about OutputUtils.java
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2014 13:56:10 GMT
I found out I needed to change name outputParamType to "StdOut" from
"stdout".

Now the results are retrieved without any exception, but even though
outputArray [1] has value:

[DataObjectType(key:output1, value:{"hi":"align
executable","computation":"sqrt( abs( input1 * input2 ) )","output1":0}
, type:STDOUT)]

the result returned by php-sdk's method getOutput has value as ""

   1. key: "output1"
   2. metaData: null
   3. type: 0
   4. value: ""

[1]:
https://github.com/apache/airavata/blob/c83330e98aecfd7d60865d69d1450faf759670d7/modules/gfac/gfac-core/src/main/java/org/apache/airavata/gfac/core/utils/OutputUtils.java#l61

I am not sure where something is going wrong.

   1.