airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Nadeem Anjum <nadeem.cs....@gmail.com>
Subject [GSoC] Status Update
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 09:34:28 GMT
Hello All,

I have been able to successfully extend genapp codebase for job submission
to airavata.

For application registration, I have added a function createCustomDocs in
DocumentCreator.java file of Airavata [1] which allows one to register any
required application with the required configuration/parameters. I have
used this function separately to register the genapp modules for now.

I am currently extending the genapp codebase so that application
registration can be done automatically by genapp via a call to the function
createCustomDocs.

Thanks and Regards,
Nadeem.

[1]: