airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Marlon Pierce <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Status Update
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 14:58:10 GMT
Hi Nadeem--

Preferably there is a Jira task describing this.  If you are ready to
submit a patch, you should create one (see recent email about how to do
that with git) and upload to the associated Jira.  This is what we would
prefer.

If you are not ready to submit a patch but you want people to see what
you are doing, making your own git clone of Airavata and pushing to
GitHub is an option.

Marlon