airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Marlon Pierce <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: [GSOC] Status update
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2014 19:01:56 GMT
+1, keeping code on your laptop and not using an online code repo like
GitHub is a terrible practice.

More generally, you should be submitting patches to Airavata with your
work as it moves along.  We do not want 1 big patch at the end of the
GSOC.  Break your project up into ~2 week chunks and submit patches
frequently.

Marlon