airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Marlon Pierce <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject PHP Reference Gateway and PHP Client Samples
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2014 18:15:08 GMT
Hi all--

We have two external efforts [1] [2] in GitHub that have been exercising
the new Thrift-based API. I think it is time that these get moved to an
appropriate place in the main Airavata code base.

We have a couple of options for doing this. 1) we can put the code in
the main git repo
(https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/airavata.git), or 2) we can
make a new Git repo, similar to the airavata-sandbox.git we just created.

I prefer Option 1 (one big repo) since the command line samples will be
useful tests and the portal will be a useful alternative to XBaya for
showing people how Airavata works.

Marlon