airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Marlon Pierce <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: Airavata 0.12 discussion
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2014 13:48:29 GMT
Do we still like these dates?  0.12 won't be perfect but I think we need
to get back on our release stride.

Marlon

On 5/19/14 9:00 PM, Suresh Marru wrote:
> Hi Marlon,
>
> Good lists of targets and thoughts. I do  not have a strong opinion on any one, but thinking
out, I am favoring June 11th target. It is not idea to delay but we have gone on this is exception
path of too long, atleast better to finish it on a good note.

> How about we target June 11th for a development freeze of current capabilities and release
0.12. And we follow up 3+ weeks later with a 0.13 release on July 9th? And focus on 0.13 on
no new features or code additions but a rigorous testing on 0.12 and make a bug fix release?

> What ever dates we all agree upon, lets set them in stone and sprint towards them (atleast
for 0.12 and 0.13 and get back to rhythm).