airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GSOC] [TESTING] Apache Airavata 0.12 RC1
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2014 18:26:32 GMT
Hi All,

Any other test reports? I am planning to do a RC2 tomorrow morning (US Eastern time) and will
appreciate any testing feedback before than.

Suresh

On Jun 18, 2014, at 3:38 PM, Chathuri Wimalasena <kamalasini@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> There is a blocker https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-1297. This is fixed
now. If you are going to test airavata-0.12 RC1, please replace <airavata-home>/lib/airavata-jpa-registry-0.12-SNAPSHOT.jar
with the jar located at https://iu.box.com/s/6tbq0kt7xzx3deyiitxs.

> Apologize for the inconvenience.
>
> Thanks..
> Chathuri
>

> On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 1:42 PM, Marlon Pierce <marpierc@iu.edu> wrote:
> I want to encourage GSOC student involvement in this! Don't be afraid to complain.
>
> Marlon
>

> On 6/18/14, 1:11 PM, Suresh Marru wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Since we are releasing after a while, we need atleast two RC’s. This first RC is to
test and uncover any blocker while I wrap up the release automation. Can you please test the
following artifacts and report issues:

> All Release Artifacts:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/airavata/0.12/RC1/
>
> PGP release keys (signed using 617DDBAD):
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/airavata/KEYS
>
> Maven staging repo:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheairavata-1000/
>
> Since this is not a formal VOTE, I am not separately listing all the artifacts, but will
do so for RC2 as I call for a VOTE.