airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Airavata 0.12 discussion
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2014 13:12:40 GMT
Hi All,

I tried to automate our release management process using the cloud stack as a reference [1]
and its taking longer as I run through integration tests and gracefully choose what to ignore
and what to block. Please bear my snag, I will wrap up the scripts tonight, if I further hit
issues, I will manually push out a release. Either way I expect to be done tonight.

Suresh
[1] - https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/blob/master/tools/build/build_asf.sh

On Jun 16, 2014, at 9:02 AM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have updated our release management instructions to git based and updated the release
artifacts. I will need to request freeze commits for 2 hours to push out the release. To minimize
disruptions, I will choose from 10pm to 12 am eastern time today. Please let me know if this
does not work for you.

> Also, for any commits you make today, please double check the build and the tests work
fine. (I assure we do for all the commits anyway).

> Suresh
>
> On Jun 13, 2014, at 2:48 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I took a pull yesterday evening (seems current as of now) and started the release
preparation. I see we can cut the release as is. Any objections for me doing a RC this weekend?