airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Sachith Withana <swsach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Application Catalog ER Diagram
Date Sat, 31 May 2014 16:24:19 GMT
Yes Chathuri, That's why I didn't include the JobSubmission protocols and
DataMovement protocol designs in my diagram.

Please note that the Host in my diagram refers to the ComputeResource in
yours.

This design is for the complete Application catalog as opposed to what we
have right now. I'm planning to build up on it.

What are the steps that you would recommend me to follow in implementing
the whole App Catalog?

--
Thanks,
Sachith Withana