airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Testing the new Application Catalog.
Date Tue, 27 May 2014 16:19:21 GMT
Right now I'm doing that inorder to avoid any complications that would
arrive due to the fact that we are using our legacy descriptors. Legacy
"host descriptor" only has a name but not a id. New thrift model "compute
resource descriptor" has both. In order to avoid loss of data I return the
name as the id. We can have an unique auto-generated id once we move out of
using the descriptors.