airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Application Catalog Design Phase-I
Date Tue, 06 May 2014 20:35:55 GMT
This design is just for the Gateways and we probably have things we missed.
Raman pointed out offline that we are missing some application level
properties (eg: environment vars) and job level properties. We are not
thinking of looking at how the backend registry is going to support this
until we get a decent design for the API Thrift models and functions.