airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Application Catalog CPI design
Date Thu, 22 May 2014 04:55:16 GMT
Looking what generally GFac requires I'd say something along the lines of
following would be useful.

   - Functions required to retrieve all the access data of a given
   application id (eg: inputs/outputs/security data/validation data/host
   properties/application properties/job properties etc.)
   - Functions to help gfac scheduling (eg: get all SSH supported
   deployments, get all trestles deployments)
   - Functions validating permissions to use the resources (eg: disabled
   resources, inactive job managers etc)