airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Testing the new Application Catalog.
Date Mon, 26 May 2014 19:43:45 GMT
Right now it will overwrite the existing corresponding descriptor if it
exists. For now this is implemented in this way in order to allow testing.

Once we have the update API functions introduced we can change the
implementation to throw an exception when trying to add a
compute-resource-descriptor which is already present in the registry.