airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Delete methods in the API
Date Fri, 23 May 2014 13:43:43 GMT
IMO archive experiment for a gateway could happen based on a criteria. EG:
archive all experiments performed before (or between) <some_date(s)>,
archive <user> experiments. archive <project> experiment done before
<some_date> which has status <some_status>, archive <expId1>,<expId2>....
etc.

How this is translated in to Airavata API however will need some thinking.