airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSOC] Status update from Nipun Udara
Date Tue, 27 May 2014 13:01:39 GMT
Hi Nipun,

Thank You for the status update. Can you please create a big jira (epic)
and add sub tasks to that jira and update each task. When you send the next
email please add those jira numbers (sub tasks) in the email. Please number
your status update emails too.

Please make sure you write test cases so that I can run them and validate
everything is working. Every task you add should have test cases to prove
them that they are working.

Regards
Lahiru

--