airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Gagan Juneja <gagandeepjun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need Help !!
Date Mon, 26 May 2014 17:15:13 GMT
Hi Marlon,

This make sense. I will take some time to understand PHP code but meanwhile
what I understood is We have two apis.

Client api helps us in creating Experiment and other stuff and put them
into some database.
Orchestrator api helps in submitting these experiments as jobs for
execution.

Obviously we are going to perform some business logic or some computational
stuff on input data that we set as part of experiment. But where are we
writing that code?

As far as Cloud is concern do let me know when you think of running this
over Amazon Cloud. I am working with Amazon cloud for last 6 months and
have good experience on automating stuff as well like one click EC2 cluster
spawning etc.

Regards,
Gagan