airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Gagan Juneja <gagandeepjun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need Help !!
Date Tue, 27 May 2014 16:19:22 GMT
Thanks Suresh!! for sharing details about EC2 integration stuff, I am
reading these resources. I would love to contribute in designing and
implementing new gen XBaya but before that I want to have complete
understanding of all the modules in Airavata so that I can contribute in
much effective way.

Regards,
Gagan