airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Chathuri Wimalasena <kamalas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error saving job details after remote submission
Date Mon, 26 May 2014 14:07:33 GMT
Hi Shabaz,

Registry is initiated when airavata server starts. That's why sql files are
at airavata-api/airavata-api-server/src/main/resources. If you want to
change the database, you want to edit those script files. If it is a change
in table names or columns, you need to change associate openJPA model
classes too.

Thanks..
Chathuri