airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Chathuri Wimalasena <kamalas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error saving job details after remote submission
Date Wed, 28 May 2014 14:36:35 GMT
Hi Shahbaz,

I updated the code to use db-scripts under bin/database_scripts when server
starts. Also removed the scripts from airavata-api-server. Now the only
place where database scripts located is airavata-jpa-registry. Those
scripts will be copied to database_scripts when building the distribution.

Thanks..
Chathuri

On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 12:00 PM, Shahbaz Memon <m.memon@fz-juelich.de>wrote:

> Thanks Chathuri, the change in the sql file is working now.
>
> While you are fixing the db-scripts pointer issue, it would also be useful
> to make sure that there are no sql files included in the server binary
> jars, provided they are not required during the runtime.
>
> Regards,
>
> Shahbaz
>
> On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 5:27 PM, Chathuri Wimalasena <kamalasini@gmail.com
> > wrote:
>
>> Hi Shabaz,
>>
>> You are correct. It does not take the changes made in to
>> db-scripts/registry-derby.sql. It takes changes
>> airavata-api/airavata-api-server/src/main/resources/registry-derby.sql. If
>> you change that script file, build airavata-api-server project and replace
>> that jar, you should be able to see the changes. I will report a bug and
>> fix it to use sql scripts inside db-scripts.
>>
>> Thanks..
>> Chathuri
>>

>> On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 10:31 AM, Shahbaz Memon <m.memon@fz-juelich.de>wrote:
>>
>>> Sure, https://gigamove.rz.rwth-aachen.de/d/id/kFdwJw2oNmYkfR

> [...]