airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shahbaz Memon <m.me...@fz-juelich.de>
Subject Re: Error saving job details after remote submission
Date Mon, 26 May 2014 12:28:05 GMT
Now I have tried to increase the "varchar" capacity of the job_id attribute
to 1000, but still not able to avoid the truncation error.

Here is the trace,

http://www.heypasteit.com/clip/1E0D

By the way when I dissect the server distribution I see that there are
registry-derby.sql  and registry-mysql.sql files in the
<apache-airavata-server-path>/bin/database-scripts/, and two files with the
same name can also be found inside the
airavata-jpa-registry-0.12-SNAPSHOT.jar. I am not sure which one is loaded
during the run time, although I have changed both, but still see no impact
on the mysterious database creation phase that is exporting <table>.job_id
attribute with 255 chars.

Thanks,

Shahbaz