airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shahbaz Memon <m.me...@fz-juelich.de>
Subject Re: Error saving job details after remote submission
Date Mon, 26 May 2014 07:26:12 GMT
Hi Marlon,

Thanks for your reply. In unicore, jobs possess a complex ws-addressing
endpoint reference type structure which will be for sure exceeding the
limit of 255 chars.

> If you changed the definition of JOB_DETAIL here to use more characters,
would this solve your problem?

I was not able to apply the changes. I will try it this week and see how it
works.

Thanks and best regards,

Shahbaz