airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shahbaz Memon <m.me...@fz-juelich.de>
Subject Re: Error saving job details after remote submission
Date Mon, 26 May 2014 16:20:28 GMT
Thanks Marlon and Chathuri for the clarification. But I need a bit more
help to understand which sql files are suppose to be used.

After building the server's binary distribution I see registry-*.sql files
in three locations,

1) apache-airavata-server-0.12-SNAPSHOT/bin/database_scripts/registry-*.sql
2)
apache-airavata-server-0.12-SNAPSHOT/lib/airavata-jpa-registry-0.12-SNAPSHOT.jar
(contained)
3)
apache-airavata-server-0.12-SNAPSHOT/lib/airavata-api-server-0.12-SNAPSHOT.jar
(contained)

Is it the 3 location which is being considered? If so, are 1 and 2s' sql
files being used by any other component during server runtime?

Cheers,

Shahbaz