airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shahbaz Memon <m.me...@fz-juelich.de>
Subject Re: Error saving job details after remote submission
Date Tue, 27 May 2014 16:00:05 GMT
Thanks Chathuri, the change in the sql file is working now.

While you are fixing the db-scripts pointer issue, it would also be useful
to make sure that there are no sql files included in the server binary
jars, provided they are not required during the runtime.

Regards,

Shahbaz

On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 5:27 PM, Chathuri Wimalasena
<kamalasini@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Shabaz,
>
> You are correct. It does not take the changes made in to
> db-scripts/registry-derby.sql. It takes changes
> airavata-api/airavata-api-server/src/main/resources/registry-derby.sql. If
> you change that script file, build airavata-api-server project and replace
> that jar, you should be able to see the changes. I will report a bug and
> fix it to use sql scripts inside db-scripts.
>
> Thanks..
> Chathuri
>

> On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 10:31 AM, Shahbaz Memon <m.memon@fz-juelich.de>wrote:
>
>> Sure, https://gigamove.rz.rwth-aachen.de/d/id/kFdwJw2oNmYkfR
>>

>> On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 4:26 PM, Chathuri Wimalasena <
>> kamalasini@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Can you share the database script, so I can also try it.

I need a

That's why
If

databases.  Can

> [...]