airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Raminder Singh <raminderjsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Application Catalog Design Phase-I
Date Tue, 06 May 2014 19:11:19 GMT
Thanks Sachith.  We can have host object independent of application as the same host definition
can be used for multiple applications. Please add complete details of host and application
properties like Application type(MPI, OpenMP, MapReduce etc), JobManager (PBS, SLURM,EC2).
You need to consider extensibility of the models also as requirements may change with job
or monitoring manager details.

Thanks
Raminder

On May 5, 2014, at 4:12 PM, Sachith Withana <swsachith@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> After an offline discussion, we came up with an initial Application Catalog design which
captures the minimum requirements.