airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Raminder Singh <raminderjsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Handling Application Inputs and Outputs in Airavata
Date Fri, 02 May 2014 21:18:41 GMT
Hi All,

While handling Output population to Airavata API from GFAC out handler (i mean experiment.getExperimentOutputs()),
I noticed we have different input/output objects at Airavata API server and in GFAC. Airavata
has DataObjectType thrift struct and at GFAC has ActualParameter or GFacParameterDocument.
To pass the inputs and outputs around, we are doing lot of type conversions and it add unnecessary
complexity to the handler code and API code. I would like to propose and make changes to just
use DataObjectType and then change GFAC and implement API function.

Please let me know if you have any question.

Thanks
Raminder