airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unable to run PHP Reference Gateway.
Date Thu, 22 May 2014 15:22:56 GMT
+ 1 for the ini file approach, this looks more cleaner.

Also, there is a Config package (http://pear.php.net/package/Config) but may be a over kill
for what we need.

Suresh

On May 22, 2014, at 11:09 AM, Reagan, David Michael <dmreagan@iu.edu> wrote:

> Using another .php file as a config seems fine to me. But, just for completeness, I’ll
also note that you can use a .ini file for this purpose. You would have to parse it with the
parse_ini_file function described here - http://us2.php.net/manual/en/function.parse-ini-file.php.

> Dave

the configuration data and include in the required scripts. For example phpMyAdmin follows
this approach. https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/blob/master/config.sample.inc.php

> I think a similar approach will be appropriate in this context too.
>

> Marlon
>

> Is there any way to set
> On 5/15/14 2:44 AM, Supun Nakandala wrote:
> > I was able to connect to gw111.iu.xsede.org by adding
> > *$transport->setSendTimeout(5000);* at
> > https://github.com/SciGaP/PHP-Reference-Gateway/blob/master/utilities.php#L166
> >

> > On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 12:01 AM, Marlon Pierce <marpierc@iu.edu> wrote:
> >
> >> Great--please let us know how the tests are going.
> >>
> >> Marlon

> >> supun.nakandala@gmail.com

> >> time.

Michael <

to the server correctly
shouldn’t be timing
> >> out.

get the same error.

personally only run it
are issues we haven’t

the same error.

Singh <

run few test. Can you
and then run > php

New

commandline.

<

my local machine. But I
on those tabs I get the

> >> /home/supun/Projects/PHP-Reference-Gateway/lib/Thrift/Transport/TSocket.php:235

> >> */home/supun/Projects/PHP-Reference-Gateway/lib/Thrift/Transport/TSocket.php*

to make locally to run