airavata-dev mailing list archives

From "Reagan, David Michael" <dmrea...@iu.edu>
Subject RE: Unable to run PHP Reference Gateway.
Date Tue, 06 May 2014 21:50:04 GMT
The PHP Reference Gateway is connecting to the server correctly for me. The timeout is set
to be 5 seconds, so it shouldn’t be timing out. You can try making it longer in utilities.php
(get_airavata_client()).

What is your webserver environment? I’ve personally only run it from a local WAMP stack,
so it’s possible there are issues we haven’t encountered yet.

Dave

From: Supun Nakandala [mailto:supun.nakandala@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2014 5:46 PM
To: dev@airavata.apache.org
Subject: Re: Unable to run PHP Reference Gateway.

Hi Raminder,

I tried the above steps.But I still get the same error.

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 2:41 AM, Raminder Singh <raminderjsingh@gmail.com<mailto:raminderjsingh@gmail.com>>
wrote:
I am able to connect to service fine and run few test. Can you try to go to Airavata-PHP-Client-Samples/client-samples
and then run > php GetAPIVersion.php? It should return following
server version is 0.12.0

You can try all other methods also from commandline.

Thanks
Raminder

On May 6, 2014, at 3:37 PM, Supun Nakandala <supun.nakandala@gmail.com<mailto:supun.nakandala@gmail.com>>