airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Airavata 0.12 discussion
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 20:00:15 GMT
Hi Marlon,

Good lists of targets and thoughts. I do  not have a strong opinion on any one, but thinking
out, I am favoring June 11th target. It is not idea to delay but we have gone on this is exception
path of too long, atleast better to finish it on a good note.

How about we target June 11th for a development freeze of current capabilities and release
0.12. And we follow up 3+ weeks later with a 0.13 release on July 9th? And focus on 0.13 on
no new features or code additions but a rigorous testing on 0.12 and make a bug fix release?

What ever dates we all agree upon, lets set them in stone and sprint towards them (atleast
for 0.12 and 0.13 and get back to rhythm).

Suresh