airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Marlon Pierce <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: [GSOC] Status update from Nipun Udara
Date Tue, 27 May 2014 13:16:42 GMT
Why would starting the server on Ubuntu be a problem?

Nipun, when you have these problems, please contact the dev list and
complain.  Lahiru is your primary GSOC mentor but you need to get into
the habit of engaging the entire Airavata developer community, so please
direct most communications to the dev list.

Marlon