airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Marlon Pierce <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: Need Help !!
Date Mon, 26 May 2014 17:26:51 GMT
Hi Gagan--

I think you are looking for GFAC, which provides the connection between
Airavata and the backend resource.  There is a description of GFAC here
[1].  In short, GFAC has two cooperating plugins: a provider is a client
to a remote resource (Grid, cloud, etc) and a handler supports the
provider to do specialized tasks for a specific scenario.

We have a simple tutorial document at [2] on writing handlers (this
should move to the wiki soon), and you can find several example
providers in the GFAC module of Airavata.

Marlon

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=40511561

[2]