airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Marlon Pierce <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: Error saving job details after remote submission
Date Mon, 26 May 2014 12:59:10 GMT
The versions in
airavata/modules/registry/airavata-jpa-registry/src/main/resources/
should be the ones that are used to set up the databases.  Can you check
the DB itself to see if the settings were changed?

Someone else will have to explain why the .sql files are also in the API
server directory
(./airavata-api/airavata-api-server/src/main/resources/) but I suspect
it is related to our dependency on OpenJPA calls in the current version
of the Registry CPI.

Marlon