airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Marlon Pierce <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: GFAC FAQs document
Date Wed, 14 May 2014 20:38:26 GMT
It is off to a good start, but the answers will be the more interesting
part.  I recommend concentrating on this from the plugin (provider,
handler) developer's point of view and from the gateway operator's point
of view rather than covering too much about gfac-core's internal workings.

This should go on the wiki after the draft is complete.

GSOC students and others:  when this doc is finished, this will be a
good thing for you to review and help us improve.

Marlon