airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Raminder Singh <raminderjsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to run PHP Reference Gateway.
Date Tue, 06 May 2014 21:11:50 GMT
I am able to connect to service fine and run few test. Can you try to go to Airavata-PHP-Client-Samples/client-samples
and then run > php GetAPIVersion.php? It should return following
server version is 0.12.0

You can try all other methods also from commandline.

Thanks
Raminder

On May 6, 2014, at 3:37 PM, Supun Nakandala <supun.nakandala@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am testing the PHP Reference Gateway in my local machine. But I cannot crate or manage
experiments. When I click on those tabs I get the following error.

> Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Thrift\Exception\TException' with message 'TSocket:
Could not connect to gw111.iu.xsede.org:8930 (Connection timed out [110])' in /home/supun/Projects/PHP-Reference-Gateway/lib/Thrift/Transport/TSocket.php:235
Stack trace: #0 /home/supun/Projects/PHP-Reference-Gateway/utilities.php(153): Thrift\Transport\TSocket->open()
#1 /home/supun/Projects/PHP-Reference-Gateway/create_experiment.php(21): get_airavata_client()
#2 {main} thrown in /home/supun/Projects/PHP-Reference-Gateway/lib/Thrift/Transport/TSocket.php
on line 235