airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Architecture discussion about monitor and gfac integration
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2014 17:55:04 GMT
Incase you missed this discussion, the hangout is available at -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJFwGeNgtKg

Thanks Lahiru for all your hard work on orchestrator and gfac components
and fielding the hard questions. I want to continue to play the devils
advocate in this discussion. I am hoping for the following outcomes from a
series of these hangouts:

* A more illustrative architecture diagram of airavata job management
components
* A white paper describing gfac framework and how it can facilitate
capabilities to anchor for fault tolerance, scalability and lastly
performance considerations.
* A developer guide  for writing and integrating a gfac provider.
* Operational/deployment recommendations for gfac

Suresh