airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Common Commands - Build (Maven), Setup, Others
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2014 17:48:14 GMT
I think we should start using IRC, I find it quite useful, it helped me get
quick interactive answers on many prototyping hacking i attempt in
incubating projects. I also see it creates a community feeling when every
one tries to hang out, plus you will get amazed how it ends up like a 24/7
development even with people in only 3, or 4 timezones (I am sure there are
studies out there on effectives times of writing code).