airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Vivek Bhatia <viv...@gmail.com>
Subject Common Commands - Build (Maven), Setup, Others
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2014 04:44:36 GMT
Hi All,

I am new to the airavata team and would like to start ramping up on the
project so that I can start contributing. I been able to dig around and
setup the environment myself and would like to compile a list so that other
new members can benefit from it. I would like to start compiling a list of
the following:

1. List of common command for the build (maven), running tests (unit and
integration) and any other helpful setup related commands.
2. Any additional updates to the existing quick start tutorials page?
http://airavata.apache.org/documentation/quickstart-tutorials.html

Also, is there a chat for airavata that I can join to ask questions?

Thanks,
-Vivek