airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shahbaz Memon <m.me...@fz-juelich.de>
Subject Re: JGlobus 2.1.0 testing for Bouncy Castle updates
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2014 08:08:56 GMT
Hi Suresh,

Thanks for taking this up. I would propose to take the latest bouncy castle 1.5 [1] instead
of 1.49. As a supporting argument, in my recent integration experience, I have successfully
managed to run the gfac's gsi-ssh integration tests (Qstat) that are based on jglobus binaries
built from 1.5 of bouncy castle, hence I see no major issues for initiating the release request.

Best Regards,

Shahbaz

[1] http://www.bouncycastle.org/latest_releases.html

On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 4:13 AM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org<mailto:smarru@apache.org>>