airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shahbaz Memon <m.me...@fz-juelich.de>
Subject Re: Update on BES Provider implementation
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2014 14:12:15 GMT
Thanks Lahiru. It has somehow passed the NPE. Now I see the following error,

org.apache.airavata.job.monitor.exception.AiravataMonitorException: Error
retrieving the job status
        at
org.apache.airavata.job.monitor.impl.pull.bes.BESPullJobMonitor.startPulling(BESPullJobMonitor.java:165)
        at
org.apache.airavata.job.monitor.impl.pull.bes.BESPullJobMonitor.run(BESPullJobMonitor.java:58)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
Caused by: org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: error: Unexpected element:
CDATA
        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Locale$SaxLoader.load(Locale.java:3511)
        at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Locale.parse(Locale.java:713)
        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Locale.parseToXmlObject(Locale.java:697)
        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Locale.parseToXmlObject(Locale.java:684)
        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeLoaderBase.parse(SchemaTypeLoaderBase.java:208)
        at
org.w3.x2005.x08.addressing.EndpointReferenceType$Factory.parse(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.airavata.job.monitor.impl.pull.bes.BESStatusChecker.getJobStatuses(BESStatusChecker.java:114)
        at
org.apache.airavata.job.monitor.impl.pull.bes.BESPullJobMonitor.startPulling(BESPullJobMonitor.java:98)
        ... 2 more
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; systemId: file:; lineNumber: 1;
columnNumber: 1; Unexpected element: CDATA
        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.piccolo.xml.Piccolo.reportFatalError(Piccolo.java:1038)
        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.piccolo.xml.Piccolo.parse(Piccolo.java:723)
        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Locale$SaxLoader.load(Locale.java:3479)
        ... 9 more

It is happening due to an unexpected jobid "DO_NOT_SET_AT_CLIENTS", which
is not a correct structure and should be the endpoint reference structure
of the submitted activity.

Lahiru, any comments?

Cheers,

Shahbaz