airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Emre Brookes <e...@biochem.uthscsa.edu>
Subject genapp airavata integration
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 19:24:27 GMT
Hi Suresh,

The CCP-SAS cluster is installed at University of Texas Knoxville.
Rocks, head node and 2 compute nodes: 64 core 128 GB ram + Tesla GPU's
(not sure how many per node, at least 2).
SGE grid engine, openmpi.

1 June, there is to be a workshop utilizing this resource :(
I just found out about the needed usage 1 June a couple of hours ago.

Not sure if Nadeem will be available for GSoC work in time or
if a direct-SGE job submission is possible with the current Airavata.
Will have to make a decision soon and likely will have to create our
own direct submission system for the workshop (doable), but if
you think Airavata might be ready, I could push for it.

Thanks,
Emre.