airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Marlon Pierce <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: Conveying Errors through the Thrift API
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2014 13:23:03 GMT
Hi Saminda, can you explain this in more detail:  "We felt that while
option 1 is ideal for the requirement it is also
unmanageable for both client and server if more and more exception types
needs to be introduced over time. "

What kinds of errors are we talking about?  What actions should the
client take?

Marlon