airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Marlon Pierce <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: Missing features in new architecture
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2014 20:04:31 GMT
Some order of priority from the list below is

* Credential Store

* Application Catalog: this needs to be implemented, currently being
discussed on other threads.

* Notifications: Use existing code base for now?  Use AMQP work from
last year's GSOC by Danushka? Make the Kafka leap?

The workflow interpreter and XBaya will be lower priority.

Comments?

Marlon